Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Still an Alien

Okay I'm still in Washington and still in transition. At least now I have my own bed to sleep on. Of course with no comforter or all the nice lil things I picked out to call my own. Boxes are everywhere, some sh*t here and some sh*t there. No t.v. (didn't realize I was an addict) and no computer (half still somewhere in storage land). Pots, what are those? LOL. Half my spices and half my pantry. I'm like a dayum puzzle with parts put together and major missing pieces. In other relocation news, we did order a new sofa and loveseat. We also ordered barstools. So *clappin hands* cuz that will be here sometime this week-end. Now I'll have a place to sit. We also have a few new pots, from a line I've been wanting FOREVER. Couldn't buy the whole entire set at once cuz them sh*ts at the discount store are still expensive. Next, some window coverings so my azz don't feel like I'm sleeping with my eyes taped open and a dayum flood light beaming right into my iris. *shakin head* Never knew I was a dayum vampire until now.

The girls seem to be adjusting okay. They run and yell and scream all day long, and constantly want to go play on the slide that's a 1 minute walk from my house. Of course I'm such a horrible mommy that I can't even dream of tryin to keep watch of them with other wild azz untamed kids running around like crazy, and keep the littlest from wanting to crawl around in the sand and eat it. So they have to wait until Daddy gets home, who seems to now live at his job, so they can go slide. Will I be able to venture the wild at the park/slide down the street after I drop baby number 4? Only time will tell.

I miss my computer cuz I can't blog hop and comment on blogs I have bookmarked, that's what happens when you slow and methodical about adding folks to the blogroll. Now folks I attended to add are lost (at least for a time being). Who would have know that I was such a nosy mo'fo. LOL.

Well, that's all folks. Who knows when I'll have access to a computer again. Or even when I do, when I'll feel like blogging or even have the time. Stay tuned if you dare.

*smoochies*' - Lady Richardson

2 Comments:

  • At 5:21 AM, June 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to see you are finally getting settled in. We've been here 3 months and still have boxes! I figure it will all get done in time. Hope the great northwest is treating you well :)

     
  • At 10:56 PM, June 26, 2007, Blogger Bliss said…

    well damn. i done found you and got all in yo bizness and now you saying you might not feel like blogging? ain't that some sh*t?! LOL mmmm hmmm... i'll be checkin' back any way...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home